My name is Mark Boler and I am running for US House of Representatives of the 26th District of Texas.
I believe that government is best that governs least. Whether you are a plumber like our friends the plumbing doctors or a factory owner. The role of the government is to protect INDIVIDUAL rights and DEFEND the country from attack. I believe in free trade and no entangling alliances.
This is my platform:
- Dramatically reduce the size and scope of government.
- Shut Down the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Abolish the Federal Reserve System and return to a policy of sound money.
- Restore the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 8th amendment rights of every American.
- Repeal the Patriot Act and other legislation that violates 4th amendment rights.
- Return the United States to a foreign policy of non-intervention. Note: This does NOT mean isolationism.
- End the war on drugs and get rid of drug prohibition
- Withdraw the United States from the United Nations and other one-world organizations.
- Remove "big government" Republicans and Democrats from office.
- Phase out Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, and other communist programs and eventually replace them with free market, insurance and charity based systems.
- Restore individual sovereignty and reduce the role of government in our lives.
- Restore the rule of law and criminally prosecute politicians, corporations and other individuals who violate the law.
- Allow American citizens to spend their own money, own their own property, raise their own children, practice their own religion, be secure in their persons, be free from government harrassment and regulation, own and carry deadly weapons for protection, travel and do business from state to state unmolested, and speak and think freely without danger of imprisonment.
If you see that you might like some of the ideas I show here, please don't vote for the lesser of two evils. Because if you do, you are guaranteed to get evil. Join me this November in voting out the evil.
I am certain that you and I won't agree on 100 percent of the issues. But if I'm even a little bit more in line with your views, please consider voting for me instead. I am not running with the power and might of one of the two major parties in the US today; the Republicans and the Democrats. But if you are only going to vote for one of those two parties and expect different results this time, you will be disapointed.